Wednesday 7 November 2012

Qualification Letter Format

A letter of qualification is a different form of job application that is becoming more popular with employers. Instead of writing out a long resume, potential job candidates are writing concise letters of qualification. It helps them stand out from the crowd, and makes it easier for job screeners to sort through applications.

Sample letter of qualification

Juan S. Levins

2317 Vine Street
Schaumburg, IL 60173

Dear Mr. Levins,

I recently saw an ad you placed looking for a software programmer at an online job site. Here are my qualifications and why I am right for this job!

Requirement: Background on computer science

Qualification: B.S in computer science from Stanford University

Requirement: 5 years of relevant experience

Qualification: 7 years working as a junior programmer at Microsoft

Requirement: Excellent communication skills

Qualification: supplemental training in effective communication and teamwork, summer 2008

I have everything you are looking for and more. I would appreciate it if you could set up an interview so you can meet me in person and see what kind of person I am. Once you see that, there is not a doubt in my mind that you will see I am the best candidate for this job!

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!
John R. Powers

No comments:

Post a Comment