Tuesday 21 May 2013

Goodbye Letter to Coworkers


The writer of the letter is leaving his present company to join a new organization. Before going he is writing a letter to all his friends and colleagues expressing his appreciation for their support and making his stay in the company meaningful. This is a goodbye letter.



From:

Jim Brown
Senior Manager
Wantoleave Services Ltd

To,

The Staff Members
Wantoleave Services Ltd
245 Park Lane
Anytown

2nd May, 2013

Dear Friends,

Most of you already know that I am leaving the company at the end of this month as I have accepted a position with another organization. Please consider this letter as my sincere goodbye to every one of you.

I would however want all of you to know that I am departing with mixed feelings. On one hand I am curious about by new opportunity and on the other hand I am sad to be leaving a great company where I made many wonderful friends and colleagues. I wish that in my new job I will be able to derive such wonderful experiences and make friends like you.

I would once again thank you for making my stay in the company a memorable one. If any of you want to keep in touch with me I will only be too glade you give my new email and phone number.

I wish all of you a very bright future.

Yours sincerely,

Jim Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment